Amazon

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Have you set up a procedure to disclose you passwords in case of death?

Ask HN: Have you set up a procedure to disclose you passwords in case of death?
29 by bsjaux628 | 29 comments on Hacker News.
After coming back from my home country where the insecurity is a big part of the daily life (armed robbery, kidnapping, murder), I started thinking of what would happen if something happened to me and how would I be able to ease the burden on my love ones to manage my digital assets (cancel subscriptions, keep my digital libraries, etc). So I ask: do you have a procedure in place to grant or transfer access in case of death? My first idea would be using a password manager for everything, list every device used for 2SA and confine within my will a master password.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Israel orders Gazans out of swathes of Khan Younis - Reuters

Mexico's president says country will break diplomatic ties with Ecuador - NPR