Amazon

New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: Historical HN Hiring Data

Show HN: Historical HN Hiring Data
18 by sberens | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Hi HN! A few days ago I saw a graph[0] that showed the # of job postings on HN was declining. I started wondering what other trends I could glean from the data, so I created this! You can filter through the top level comments by keyword; for example you can filter by "remote" to see the massive spike around March 2020. Another interesting thing I found is that I can compare hiring across cities. I hope you enjoy! I made it so that the links to your search are sharable so if you have some interesting data you should be able to just link the page you're on! [0] https://ift.tt/AwTOZCL...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Israel orders Gazans out of swathes of Khan Younis - Reuters

Mexico's president says country will break diplomatic ties with Ecuador - NPR