Amazon

New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: GoGoBrowse – A Peer to Peer Web Browser

Show HN: GoGoBrowse – A Peer to Peer Web Browser
3 by ddj231 | 4 comments on Hacker News.
Hi HN! GoGoBrowse is a side project I've been working on that allows 2 users to browse the web together while voice chatting. It's a proof of concept for a new model of browsing the web I've been thinking about. My thought is that before a leap to a 3D Metaverse, we need a 2D Metaverse, which is simply social web browsing. I wrote more about it here: https://ift.tt/H7sTbyn... Though the goal of an entirely social web browser is still quite a ways off, I think of this as a small first step in that direction. I'd love any feedback on the app itself, and the general concept of social web browsing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Israel orders Gazans out of swathes of Khan Younis - Reuters

Mexico's president says country will break diplomatic ties with Ecuador - NPR