Amazon

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: I have 176 logins/accounts. How many do you have?

Ask HN: I have 176 logins/accounts. How many do you have?
37 by bojangleslover | 68 comments on Hacker News.
Here is a screenshot of my Bitwarden: https://ift.tt/B603yVb They include some really important things such as: Health insurance G-Suite for work Bill.com (which I use to get paid) IRS.gov (which I use to get un-paid) UK Companies House Register Interactive Brokers My bank Obviously, anything with OAuth is "bundled" into my Google account. So if anything this is a huge underestimate. I'm asking because of how insane auth has become. I know companies like OnePassword and Bitwarden are working on this and overall they do a great job. But I still have a near-stroke every time I have to do the "forgot my password" loop, or use Duo Mobile/other 2FA. The only really good auth feature I've ever encountered has been Apple's "fill from Messages" feature as well as their Touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Israel orders Gazans out of swathes of Khan Younis - Reuters

Mexico's president says country will break diplomatic ties with Ecuador - NPR